Fiancee or Fiance!!! What’s the difference between Fiancee vs Fiance? The lesson shows the fiance vs fiancee difference, useful examples with ESL infographic.
Fiancee or Fiance
Fiance or Fiancee? Two words “fiancee“ and “fiance” are often misused and used incorrectly in writing. When do you use Fiance vs Fiancee?
Fiancee Definition and Examples
Fiancee is a woman who is engaged to be married.
- I’m looking for a wedding ring for my fiancee.
- Paul and his fiancee were there.
- His fiancee is a promising young terpsichorean.
- Congratulations to you and best wishes to your lovely fiancee.
- I want to buy an engagement ring for my fiancee.
- We know this man had jilted three previous fiancees.
Fiance Definition and Examples
Fiance is a man who is engaged to be married.
- She jilted her fiance just before the wedding.
- My fiance and I will tie the knot next April.
- Thomas is my fiance, he is a software engineer.
- My fiance is the most handsome man in the world.
- She was at a meeting with her fiance, the folk singer.
- Jane’s father regards her fiance with approval.
When to Use Fiancee vs Fiance | Infographic
Confused Words: When to Use Fiancee or Fiance?