EFFECTIVE vs EFFICIENT!!! What is the Difference between Efficient vs Effective?
EFFECTIVE vs EFFICIENT
How to use Effective vs Efficient correctly?
EFFECTIVE Definition and Examples
Effective is an adjective used to describe success in producing the desired result.
- The medicine was really effective in curing his problem.
- The actor gave an effective performance in the movie.
- Television is an effective means of communication.
- The drug is effective against a range of bacteria.
- Dark glasses are an effective shield against the glare.
- Laboratory tests show that the new drug is very effective.
- The book aims to teach effective essay writing.
EFFICIENT Definition and Examples
Efficient is an adjective used to describe a productive human or a machine.
- The machines used at the assembly line were highly efficient.
- She is an efficient worker and should be rewarded for the same.
- He has an efficient business setup.
- The new machine is more efficient than the old one.
- She comes over as a very efficient businesswoman.
- Bicycles are a cheap and efficient form of transport.
- The heating system is very efficient in its use of fuel.
Difference between Efficient vs Effective | Infographic
Confused Words: Difference between EFFECTIVE vs EFFICIENT