Clip vs Magazine!!! In this article, you will learn the difference between magazine vs clip with some examples and ESL infographic.
Clip vs Magazine
Magazine vs Clip: Learn the difference between Clip and Magazine.
Clip Meaning and Examples
A clip is a piece of metal that’s stamped or machined to hold a few cartridges together. Insert rounds into the clip and the clip holds them there, ready to be inserted into the gun.
- He rammed a clip of bullets into the gun.
- Ammunition clips purchased after the law is enacted would be illegal.
- He pointed the gun at her but his clip was finished.
- Zemeckis said he was not certain where he found that clip.
- It takes a clip of more than 10 rounds.
- His cartridge clip was empty, except for one bullet.
Magazine Meaning and Examples
A magazine is a container of cartridges with a spring and a follower that feeds them to the receiver of the gun.
- Found in the car were maps, a machine gun magazine, a length of rope, and a bullwhip.
- It bans the purchase of 45 types of assault weapons and limits gun magazines to 10 rounds.
- Young boys sell loaded submachine gun magazines, waving down those who need refills on the road.
Difference between Clip and Magazine | Infographic
Confused Words: What’s the Difference between Clip vs Magazine?